DetailsProduct VideoUser ExperienceAdriGreat smart feeder that can feed my pet anytime I want precisely. So convenient!Butters’s OwnerThe feeder help me to know more about her. I can finally know how much she eats exactly and control her health.LauraLove the feeder! Never need to wake up early in the morning because of her barking for breakfast.How evolutional that Pawbo Crunchy is compare to other smart feedersPawbo CrunchyOthersPrecise FeedingVCan feed small portion amount (20g~120g) to make specific feeding plan.NACan’t make detail portion plan. No accurate portion amount.Never get stuck feederVWith round dispensing mechanism design & dual-scale weighing, feeding gets smoother.NAKibble will sometimes get stuck in the feeder or on the gate.Notification & Data AnalysisVWith weight sensor, the feeder can record every portion plan. Including time, calorie, Crude Protein etc.NACan only record portion time and kibble amount.Large CapacityV6LV4~6LChoose Pawbo Crunchy or other smart feeder?Pawbo CrunchyOthersVPrecise feeding. Portion amount: 20g~120g. Specific feeding plan.NACan’t make detail portion plan. No accurate portion amount.VNever get stuck feeder.NAKibble will sometimes get stuck in the feeder or on the gate.VCan record every portion plan including time, calorie, protein etc.NACan only record portion time and kibble amount.V6L
Name: Pawbo Crunchy
Adapter: 5V / 2A
Bowl Capacity: 120 g (4.23 oz)
Bowl material：Food-safe contact material PP
Button: Feeding, Reset, Power, Bluetooth
LED: Power (Red), Bluetooth (Blue), Wi-Fi (White)
Weight Sensor: Hopper x 4, Bowl x 1
Speaker: 8Ω / 1W
Dimensions (W x H x L): 361 x 422 x 328 mm/14.2 x 16.6 x 12.9 in
Weight: 2.3 kg / 5.1 lbs
Capacity: 6 L
Demand Operating Environment
Smart phone with: iOS 8.0 or above, or Android 4.4 or above
Wi-Fi: 2.4G (802.11 b/g/n)
Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE with BLE Beacon
Pet food storage instructions: For storage and expiration date. Please must follow the instructions on the pet food packaging.
Limited Warranty Policy
Thank you for choosing Pawbo products!
PAWBO Inc. (“PAWBO”) warrants to the consumer (“Consumer” or “You”), and only to hardware products manufactured by or for PAWBO that can be identified by the “PAWBO” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them (“Products”). PAWBO will repair or provide services, at no charge, Products that proves defective under normal use and maintenance in accordance with this Limited Warranty Policy (“Warranty”).
Warranty Conditions and Period:
- Any receipts or proof of purchase must be included for all repairs/services request by Consumer.
- If PAWBO confirms the Product defective due to improper material or workmanship, preventing normal use of the Product, PAWBO will be responsible for the repair of the Product or replacement with the same type of Product, at no additional costs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty for Pawbo Host:
- Host Type: Pawbo Spring (PPC-PW01), Filter (PPC-PWF01)
- This warranty is limited from the original date of purchase (invoice date) for 1 year period. If your receipt is lost, the warranty period will be determined from the date of production. Nevertheless, the warranty period of motors is limited to three months herein. Provided that the warranty period stated in the applicable laws of the country and/or region you purchase online is longer than 1 year period, the warranty period shall be decided by the laws of country and/or region you purchase online specifically.
The Warranty does not cover and Pawbo is not responsible for:
- Physical or man-made damages, such as scratches or cracks on the exterior of Product are not covered by the warranty.
- Damages caused by incorrect use, installation of Product unrecognized by Pawbo, power interruption or abnormal voltage input, operations in a harsh environment, or any other inappropriate uses.
- Disassembly of Product by anyone other than an authorized Pawbo technical staff.
- Damages caused by improper transportation or packaging when returning the Products to Pawbo or Pawbo distributor for repairs.
- Damages to Product caused by external forces, including but not limited to, lightning strike, fire, earthquake, flood and high wind strength or other force majeure event.
- Warranty does not cover the following non hardware related problems:
- Product does not meet your expectations.
- Product does not take or save pictures or videos at a speed of your satisfaction.
- Any other problems that are not directly related to the normal functionality of Product.
Customer Paid Repair Service
Pawbo also provides Consumer with an optional customer paid repair service for Products that do not meet the conditions of this Warranty. The service fees are described as follows: you will be charged for diagnostics, labor, materials, tax, repair and delivery.
Obtaining Warranty Service
Consumers may obtain warranty service by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be noted that it is your responsibility to backup any data or other materials you stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service provided by Pawbo herein, and Pawbo will not be responsible for any damage or loss.